Lookfantastic Beauty Box "Pretty in Paradise" July Edition

Summertime is the perfect occasion for trying out new beauty products in practical travel friendly sizes. I'll not lie, I prefer travel sizes over fullsizes during anytime of the year, simply because I get tired of using the same products over and over again. In my previous posts I've already mentioned some of the beauty boxes I really like (as dm Box and Douglas Box of Beauty which is my absolute favourite). This month I'm trying out Lookfantastic's Beauty Box Pretty in Paradise July Edition which includes skincare and makeup products for summer: everything from sunscreen to glowing, healthy looking skin and hair.




What's in the #LFBeautyBox... 

Cowshed | Chamomile refreshing toner | 50 ml | Price for 250 ml: 19,45€

This is a refreshing and soothing toner, free from parabens and artificial colours. The scent is very pleasant and non-intrusive which I really appreciate. It's very gentle and the skin feels quite soft after using this toner. I've only used it two or three times and then gave it to my mom because I already own a few toners similar to this one and I don't want to be a complete hoarder. :D

Mimitika | Face Sunscreen SPF 50 | 10 ml | Price for 50 ml: 16,95€ 

Now this is a product I was looking forward to try. When it comes to sun creams for face my go to's are Korean sunscreens, because their formulas are simply amazing - really light in texture, non-greasy, high SPF, good ingredients etc. I never before heard of the french-based brand Mimitika so I was really curious about the included sun cream. It's slightly scented and the texture looks like a thick cream, but it's really lightweight in reality and spreads out effortless. The cream doesn't leave behind any greasy residue or white cast. I especially like the high SPF. The formula also contains antioxidant-rich Vitamin E which helps neutralise free radicals and deeply moisturises.



Hot Makeup | Large Bronzer | 8 g (Fullsize) |

This is apparently a sister brand from the polish brand Revers. I'm not really sure. I'm not able to find any information about this product or brand. Actually this is the only product that doesn't suit me. It's a bronzing powder with small shiny particles. It's way too orange and too deep for my skin tone. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to offer this bronzer a new home! ;)


Moroccanoil | Hydrating Styling Cream | 75 ml | Price for 300 ml: 29,45€ 

This has got to be my favourite product from this month's Lookfantastic Beauty Box. I've known the brand Moroccanoil but I never tried anything from it. I don't know why to be honest because there was a point where everyone was talking about their shampoos and conditioners. I think Kerastase and Alterna haircare products appealed to me more at that time.
As the name suggests this is a styling cream with nourishing formula infused with Argan oil. It should condition, moisture, add shine and definition to your hair. It can be used on wet or dry hair. In my opinion this is a really good product for creating those soft beach waves. By the way the scent of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream is absolutely divine. I would use it even if it did nothing to my hair just because it smells so good. I've been using Hydrating Styling Cream on lengths of my damp hair before twisting the hair into a bun for creating soft waves.


Regenerate Enamel Science | Advanced Toothpaste | 14 ml | Price for 75ml: 11,95€

This toothpaste uses patented technology to repair eg. regenerate enamel by reversing the erosion process and should protect against cavities, acid and decay. Formula is really thick and foams nicely.  So far I like this toothpaste. I can't say very much about the potential results since I just started using it. If I'll notice any improvements I'll defnitely let you know. 

Jelly Pong Pong | Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil | 1,5g (Fullsize) | Price: 16€ 

An emollient multitasking crayon which you can use as highlighter, eyeshadow base, waterliner and/or concealer. It contains Maracuja & Rooibos Tea extracts, powerful natural antioxidants. The texture of this crayon is really smooth and glides like gel. Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil works great as a neutralizer for dark circles and brightener for the under eye area (light to buildable coverage). However I find it a bit too pink (for my liking) for lining the waterline or using it as an eyeshadow base.

 

Where to get #LFBeautyBox...

You can get Lookfantastic Beauty Box on Lookfantastic's website. One Month subscription costs around 20€ (free shipping). They launch a new edition of LF Beauty Box with new products to try out every month.

Have a great week!



*PR Sample

1 komentar

  1. Lovely products! I had the Moroccanoil extra volume shampoo and conditioner and I liked both very much. I liked the scent too. :) The highlighting pencil sounds interesting.

    OdgovoriIzbriši