Melvita Nectar de Miels: New Ultra Nourishing Comforting Face Cream

I haven't written a review yet, but I've been using Melvita Jojoba Oil on a weekly basis since November and have been loving it. It absorbs very quickly (for an oil) and doesn't leave a heavy film on skin. 
Today I want to talk about a freshly launched product from Melvita called Ultra nourishing comforting balm, a new face cream from their Nectar de Miels line. As the name suggests Melvita's new face cream from their Nectar de Miels line is formulated to target dry or very dry skin.


Ultra nourishing and comforting balm is enriched with organic thyme honey which is clinically proven to be effective in repairing and  intensely nourishing the skin. Although my skin is normal and not on the dry (most of the time)  side, I like this cream. It has a subtle sweet honey scent. I'm not one for anykind of scents in skincare products but I think this honey scent is somehow really pleasant. The texture of this cream is similar to a balm or a rich cream.  

I have been using Melvita's Nectar de Miels Ultra nourishing comforting balm (50 ml: 38,60€) for the past month. I don't use it as a day cream because I think it's too rich for my skin (I'm sure dry skin would love this balm during the day). Instead, I use it as a night cream and it works really well that way. I also think it's beneficial to let it absorb fully into skin during nightime. I noticed that my skin feels very soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning.
I will definitely use this jar up and maybe even buy a back up.



Oh, I almost forgot: I used this cream as a day cream two or three times. And I became aware of the fact that you really need to let this cream (or any other cream for that matter) fully absorb before you continue with your skincare routine / makeup, just to prevent product pilling. :)

Ni komentarjev