Winter Skincare favourites

Although there's no snow yet it's been getting pretty cold lately. I've found a few products that I really like to use during this time of the year. They keep my skin hydrated and nourished.

Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream has been my go to moisturizer for the last couple of months. Texture is a bit thicker and richer than the one from a typical moisturizer cream but it absorbs within seconds. My skin's left with a velvety soft finish and visibly blurred pores. The one I have is a 15 ml travel size that came along in a Biotherm Blue Therapy Set. I am considering buying the fullsize version in near future.
Price: 65€ for 50 ml. 

Another Biotherm product I really like is also from their Blue Therapy range. The Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum-in-Oil, as the name suggests is a mixture between effective ingredients of a serum and regeneration power of an oil. The Serum-in-Oil is rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. I always use this before going to bed. 
Price: 62€ for 30 ml. 


I've been using Origins High Potency Night-a-Mins, a mineral enriched renewal night cream almost every day from October till this day, although I've had it quite some time now.  It contains vitamins C, E and H as well as hyaluronic acid to hydrate and salicylic acid to exfoliate. The only thing I don't like about it is the heavy citrusy-chocolate scent.
Price: 46€ for 50ml.

Baume de Rose ByTerry is probably the only reliable lip balm that never let me down. The texture is really out of this world, super thick and nourishing. I love the mild rose scent of the balm (and no it's not the "cheap" kind of rose scent). I love everything about it. Except the price. I got two jars, each containing 3g of product as a gift with my order on Douglas. It took me half a year to use one jar up, so let us all hope this final jar will last longer.
Price: 47€ for 10 g. 


Whenever it gets really cold I get dry skin on my legs. Nivea's Nourishing Body Milk for dry skin really helps me with it. The formula is really thick and absorbs slowly but I love to use this bodymilk in evenings once or twice in a week right after showering and it really makes the difference. And I really like the typical "Nivea scent" of it.
Price: 4,38 for 250 ml. 

If I'm in a hurry I use Biotherm Aqua-Gelee Ultra Fresh Body Replenisher. The consistency is gel-like and is istantly absorbed into skin thanks to its Quick-dry formula. It has a fresh citrus scent (which I love in this case) and a cooling effect. This cream's perfect for a quick intense hydration fix.
Price: 26€ for 200 ml. 


Another allaround product I like is Nivea Care Cream for face and body. The small jar comes really handy and I particulary like to use it when I'm traveling somewhere. It also absorbs really quick which is a big plus. 
Price: 3,99€ for 100 ml. 

An allarounder cream I use practically for everything from face to knees is the Baume d'Amour pour le Visage from Le Couvent des Minimes. This is a face cream for with hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin. It contains Grape-seed Oil that nourishes and prevents dry skin, Mallow extract which moisturizes and softens the skin, Calendula and Rose Flower extracts which help to reinforce the natural skin barrier and soothe the skin. I love to use this cream as a face cream, hand cream and it also helps with my dry elbows and lips.
Price: 15€ for 50 ml. 



What are your winter skincare essentials? :)

4 komentarji

  1. Ta Nivein losijon je odličen. Sem ga lansko zimo uporabljala in bi ga zagotovo še kupila, če ne bi imela v predalu dovolj rezerv :). LCDM krema se sliši zanimivo. Sploh za roke je vedno fajn imeti kaj vlažilnega in nežnega. By Terry lip balm je res opevan. Pa sem vedno mislia, da bolj zaradi znamke, ne učinka. Ampak sliši se dobro :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja meni je tudi super, pa še lepo diši. :)
      Ah, jaz sem Baume de rose dobila že kakšno leto nazaj, sicer sem poznala znamko ampak se nisem nikoli kaj preveč zanimala za njo. Me je pa ta balzam totalno navdušil. Kupila pa ne verjamem, da si ga bo kdaj, ker je meni to res predraga cena za balzam za ustnice. :(

      Izbriši
  2. Oh i really like the Nivea Body Milk for the colder months too! :)

    love, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa, ich mag es auch. Riecht super und macht die Haut schön geschmeidig :)

      Izbriši