Birthday Makeup Picks


Face

First thing's first: Primer. Oriflame's The One Illuskin Face Primer is an absolute must if you like the "dewy look". I tried this on bare skin without foundation and it looks astonishing. I recently bought the Immaculate Compact Foundation (shade Porcelain) in H&M. This really isn't the greatest compact foundation known to mankind, but it does a solid job (at least for me, since foundation is rather an accessory than necessity for me). For undereye circles I've been using and loving Catrice's Liquid Camouflage concealer (I needed a bit time to become friends with this one though). Another great product that I recently ordered  is E.l.f.'s Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (shade Fiji-Matte). I find these two shades very beautiful and easy to blend. Besides, this duos (various shades) cost 3$, so you can't really go wrong with them. 





Eyes

I always had high end mascaras and was pretty content with them. To me they were worth the money. Couple of months ago I ran out of mascara (yes this does happen, since I only own two mascaras at a time) and we were going out with my friend. I noticed she used Essence Lash Princess Mascara and her lashes looked absolutely amazing. She kindly gave her mascara to me and I use it ever since. I apply two coats and then brush the residue off with Clarins Be Long mascara brush. I don't know how I feel about Makeup Factory gel eyeliner but it's the only eyeliner I have, so... Don't get me wrong, it's a great eyeliner that really is intense black and stays on your lids till you put your makeup off, but the application really takes more time than creating a wing with liquid eyeliner (but maybe that's just me). 

Lips 

I prefer natural looking lips. Nude-rosy lipsticks are my thing. But every now and then it really doesn't hurt to wear a matte red lip, right? I used Maybelline's Matte Lipstick in shade Siren in Scarlet, simply because that is probably the only vibrant red lipstick I own. Formula is okay, staying power is average, nothing special all in all - it doesn't dry out your lips completely, so that's a plus. 


Perfume 

Estee Lauder's Modern Muse is a lovely mixture of sparkling floral and sensual woody scents. This perfume is definitely my go-to for spring.


"Yes I have a life. No, it's not makeup. It's burgers and bacon."


8 komentarjev

  1. Dober makeup si si izbrala, sploh rdeča šminka je must have za birthday :D. Upam, da si lepo preživela dan :).
    Lash Priness me že nekaj časa zanima. Vem, da jo drugi tudi precej hvalijo. Mene samo moti, ker mi Essencove ne držijo zavihanosti.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :)

      Lash princess me je pozitivno presenetila. Je pa maskara res zelo mokra, tako, da je kar treba paziti kako in koliko je naneseš, sicer ti vse trepalnice zlepi. Zato grem jaz čez s še kakšno drugo ščetko in potem je super! :) Pa še poceni je!
      Za zavihanost pa ne vem. Jaz s tem nimam težav. Ali imam naravno privihane trepalnice ali pa sem totalni idiot in niti ne vem kako privihane trepalnice izgledajo :D

      Izbriši
  2. Čestitke za roj. dan, veliko, veliko lepga ti želi. Izbrala si pa krasne izdelke. Jaz bi kar zj takoooj probala Oriflame The One Illuskin Face Primer, ker imam rada sijoč končni videz, tak svež, healthy, ker me kar malo osveži in prebudi:).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ohh, najlepša hvala! <3 Primer je res čudovit. Jaz ga včasih nanesem po dnevni kremi in puder kar preskočim, pa mi izgleda čudovito :)

      Izbriši
  3. Vse najboljše z zamudo! :) upam, da si super praznovala in da si imela najlepši dan ever! :)
    Drugače pa ful fajn post, si me prepričala v nakup Oriflame primerja :D <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Awwwh, hvala! :) No, če ga kupiš, upam da ti bo všeč :D

      Izbriši
  4. Moram reči, da sem tudi jaz oboževalka Oriflame primerja. :) Pa vse najboljše, čeprav sem malce pozna. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši