Douglas Box of Beauty - April

Yes, I know I'm kind of late to the party. But, better late than never, right?




Main product (Fullsize)

 Love me Green | Moisturizing Facemask | 75 ml | 15,95€

Love me Green is certified organic cosmetics made in France. This Facemask should help the skin to retain moisture. It contains ingredients such as Red Grape Leaves and White Lupine. So far I only used it once, so I can't really say much, other than my skin was very soft after washing the mask off my face. 

 
Luxury Samples


Narciso Rodriguez | Eau de Parfum Poudree | 4 ml | Price for 30 ml - 56,95€

I already own Narciso Rodriguez Edt Purse Spray and I think it smells wonderful. Eau de Parfum Poudree is a new launched version of this perfume and it smells completely different like the previous ones. The scent is very powdery and elegant. A rendez-Vous between silky Jasmin, sensual woods and powdery musk.This has become one of my favourite perfumes.


Clarins | Bi-Phase Serum | 7-day-treatment | 7 x 2 ml | Price for 30 ml - 56,95€

An intensive hydrating serum to bring youthful vitality to extra dry, devitalized skin.This non-oily serum is supposed to hydrate, soften and protect your skin. Enriched with katafray bark extract and Inca peanut extract, it should leave skin youthful-looking and delicately scented. I can't say much about this serum since I haven't tried it yet.



Nude by Nature | Radiant Loose Powder Foundation | N5 Champagne | 2g | Price for 10g - 28,95€

This Nude by Nature Loose powder provides light to medium coverage. It has SPF15, adapts naturally to skin tones and evens out complexion. This powder came with a cute Nude by Nature Kabuki Brush. I would probably need lighter shade, but I can make this work, since it really adapts nicely to your skin tone. 


IsaDora | Perfect Moisture Lipstick | Red Rush | 2,5g | Price for 4,5g - 14,95€

This is a classic red shade. The texture is very creamy and moisturizing. It contains panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), oil extracted from peach and apricot etc. The lipstick is perfume free and clinically tested. Another plus is also the staying power which is quite amazing (it stays put several hours).


The price of Douglas Box of Beauty is 12€ (free shipping). The Box is available every eight weeks (on www.douglas.at). Every box contains one Fullsized product and 4 Luxury Samples. They announce the fullsize product and brands of the four luxury samples one or two weeks before they start selling the box.


Have a lovely weekend!

8 komentarjev

  1. Joj jaz vedno nekako zamudim te škatlice, vedno pozabim, nikoli si ne zapomnem, kdaj naj jo naročim,da ne bom prepozna, pa tolikokrat sem jo že hotela. Mogoče v naslednji rundi, ampak imam občutek,da bom spet prepozna:)Isa Dorina šminkica se dobro bere.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe :) Zdaj proti koncu junija bo na voljo nova. Bodo kmalu objavili točen datum in vsebino/znamke :)

      Izbriši
    2. Ravno danes sem ujela, da je nova, samo tega k nam tako ne pošiljajo verjetno, ali pač. In je tako ne bi blo moč naročiti. So pa tokrat zanimive znamke notri

      Izbriši
    3. V Slovenijo na žalost res ne pošiljajo. Ampak če imaš kakšno prijateljico/prijatelja v Avstriji pa lahko ona zate naroči in ti potem prepošlje :) Lahko pa mene pocukaš, ko bo naslednja ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Waaaa, kako dobra škatla! Fantastična!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I really like the powder, because I heard good things of the brand. All in all great products!:) Love, Leonie from http://eyeofthelion.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I'm quite fond of it too, although the shade is a bit too dark for me. :)

      Izbriši