Lovely office supplies under 8€


Organization is the key! Especially during Finals. I like to keep my desk clean and organized. These gems help me out on a daily basis. Whether it's dates, homeworks, projects, deadlines - they got my back.


The life savior...

I've been using all kinds of yearly planners and agendas for years. They are my one true constant. Whether it's writing down chores, birthdays, appointments or totally random things like questions, quotes, ispirations, you name it - this little buddy covers everything. My first planner was the Ulli Stein "Terminplanner" and I loved, loved, loved it. It was super cute, with animal cartoons. When January came, my mom always bought a matching planner for me and my best friend. We went separate ways, but the "planner ritual" stayed.

2016 Agenda, Nanu Nana - 2€ (on sale)


"The beautiful notebook paradox"...

Whenever I see notebooks with beautiful covers I'm instantly in a mood to write things down in that notebook. I can't wait to do so. But on the other hand they're so pretty to look at, that I don't even dare to put a single word in them. Just the thought of imagining that soon I'll write on the last paper in this specific notebook, drives me mad. So I became a collector of empty notebooks. It's something. 

Left: Paris Je t'aime Pocket Notebook, Mladinska knjiga - 8€  Right: Keep Calm and Carry on Notebook, Nanu Nana - 4€ (on sale)

 
 A true must-have...

I think Post-it notes are a must on every desk. I always store them somewhere near my computer so I can quickly grab it when I need to write something down. 

Notes Cube, Lidl - 1,50€

Mini gadgets for maxi results...

When I stumbled upon stationery on Ebay and Aliexpress I immediately fell in love. They have the cutest, most practical office supplies. My last order were this mini Weekly Schedule sticky notes. They come super handy for writing down appointments. I usually paste a coming week note on my computer, so it always stays in my sight. The next great thing are notes markers. You can find them on Ebay in every possible colour and motive. My favourites are Yuru Stick Markers (I had Yuru Fish, Yuru Birds, Yuru Safari). I ran out of them so I ordered more. I recently found these cupcake notes markers when I was shopping in a local store. They're supercute. 

Up: Weekly My Schedule, Aliexpress - 0,70€           Down: Maildor Cupcakes Notes Markers, Interpsar - 0,50€ (on sale)

 
Links... 

Link from where I ordered Yuru stick markers - Click here
Link from where I ordered some other cute stick markers - Click here

Unfortunately this is the only photo of Yuru Animal Stick Markers I have. :(

12 komentarjev

  1. Cuteness overload s temi markers <3 :) Si skoraj želim nazaj študirat (not really) :). Jaz pa sem trenutno obsedena z tistimi listki ko so daljši kot so široki in dobiš zraven eno pisalo. Ne vem..ravno za moje sezname so super.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa! Jaz jih kar povsod limam, ker so mi tako všeč :) Mislim, da vem katere misliš, meni so tudi všeč :)

      Izbriši
  2. jst bi tudi bila zj študentka, ampak bires bila, čeprav, ko pomislim, kolk stresen je študij, je zj čist ok:):), sem pa jst tut vedno iskala lepe kemike in beležkice in še vedn si kdaj kupim kakega lepega za moje misli, zapiske, sezname:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe. Meni je pa moj študij čisto všeč. Pa roko na srce, res ni ne vem kako stresen :D Če bi bila na medicini bi sedaj že zagotovo imela sive lase, haha!
      Ja, jaz sploh ne morem funkcionirati brez lepih zvezkov, beležk, pisal. Kar instantno lepšo pisavo dobim, če pišem z lepimi stvarmi v lepe stvari :D

      Izbriši
  3. Kako je lep Weekly My Schedule :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, super je! :) In res poceni. Mislim, da je stal okoli 0,60€ :D

      Izbriši
  4. nice blog :)

    http://chicporadnik.blogspot.com/2016/03/bloggers-stylizations.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I don't blame you, those journals are so cute that I may have trouble writing in them as well. It's a great idea and I love cutting out little sayings and photos and pasting them in the pages for inspiration. As far as the post it's go, every single person should never be without them. I can spend a lot of money on them if I'm not careful.

    Frank George @ Dutch Hollow Supplies

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, they truly are :) I used to cut out and paste things too, now I'm a bit lazy for that :D But I have such lovely planners from high school and they're full of memories. :)

      Izbriši