DUPE ALERT: Dior Hypnotic Poison

A few weeks ago I was strolling around Kik Textilien Diskont and I saw a perfume bottle that kind of reminded me of Dior's Hypnotic Poison bottle. The perfume package also had a similar red and black colour. On the package it was written Addictive Venom. The whole package looked kind of cheap to me, especially the picture of snake (I mean it probably looks okay if you don't have in mind the original Dior Hypnotic Poison package). 
I sprayed the perfume on my wrist just to see how it smelled. As it resulted Addictive Venom is a good dupe for Dior Hypnotic Poison. So if you're on a budget and don't want to spend a whole lotta money on perfumes but you want something similar to Dior's Hypnotic Poison I would definitely give this perfume a go. 95 ml cost 3,19€.


All in all this is a great dupe for Hypnotic Poison but you can't expect too much. Someone that already owns the real deal, will definitely notice the difference. Hypnotic Poison has deeper notes and smells more intense than Addictive Venom. The Ingredients in Dior definitely have better quality. One can detect the base, middle and top notes and they blend very well, in contrast to Addictive Venom where the scent stays same the whole time and one can't really detect the many notes of perfume. The dupe's staying power is pretty impressive, it stays on for hours I must give you that.

               Left: Dior Hypnotic Poison                                                   Right: Addictive Venom (source: KIK Textilien)

Ni komentarjev