Douglas Box of Beauty - December Edition

So here is the December Edition of Douglas Box of Beauty. I was quite impressed by the content of it. No, actually I was really, really impressed, no need for modesty here.




John Frieda | Frizz Ease Wunder-Reparatur Shampoo | 250 ml | 10,95€ 

This was the star product in full-size. The shampoo promises to repair and nourish dry and frizzy hair with its Amino-Repair Complex. I have normal hair, but I do often notice oily roots and dry ends. I gave this shampoo a go, but it isn't really meant for my type of hair. I used it twice and I did notice that my hair are a lot softer to the touch. So this is probably a great shampoo for someone with dry hair. I will be using it only for my dry ends, since my roots are too oily.





Alessandro | Nail Polish | Idolic Indigo | 5 ml | 4,95€

I'm quite fond of Alessandro Nail Polishes but this colour isn't really my cup of tea. I'm guessing this was another full-size product, so cheers to that! :)




Elie Saab | Le Parfum | Eau de Parfum | 7,5 ml | Price for 30 ml - 53,95€

I've always wanted an Elie Saab perfume. I'm a huge admirer of Elie Saab Haute Couture. The scent reminds me very much of Miss Dior. The top note of Elie Saab Le Parfum is orange blossom, followed by middle note of jasmine absolute with base notes of rose, honey, patchouli and cedar wood. The perfume has a great floral-oriental composition and isn't too sweet. The scent is really long lasting and stays on your skin for almost an entire day. And I really love the clean and simple bottle design - a true perfection. 




Shiseido | Ever Bloom | Eau de Parfum | 7,5 ml | Price for 30 ml - 52,95€

Surprise, surprise - another perfume miniature bottle with generous 7,5 ml of perfume. This is the newest scent from Shiseido. It's an ultra floral scent with an amazing lasting power. The notes are setup to be circular (rather than a typical pyramid shape - top, base and middle notes) which should allow all notes to pass around each other fluidly, rather than dominate or overtake each other (not exactly sure how this works). The notes in Shiseido Ever Bloom are lotus, jasmine, Bulgarian rose, orange blossom, gardenia, Hinoki wood and musk.The perfume bottle looks quite chic, but the packaging left me unimpressed (too much colour and stripes for my taste). 



Urban Decay | Revolution Lipstick in "Jilted" | 1 g | Price for 2,8 g - 19,95€

How cute is this mini lipstick, huh? Super-cute! I guess this is THE product I'll defnitely purchase in full-size.
At first I was kind of sceptic, because I normally don't wear these kind of shades. I mean, I was pretty concerned I wouldn't know how to pull it off. Long story short: this lipstick looks A-mazing. I'm pretty pale most of the time, so this definitely spicens up my overall look. Jilted is a deep fuchsia shimmer with a hint of blue, I really do love it. I thought this was a lot darker shade, because in the packaging it sure looked darker. As it turned out this lipstick is quite bright and flashy. Also: the formula is absolutely amazing; super long-lasting and it doesn't dry out my lips, which is a huge plus in these "winter" days. 



All in all this "Christmas Edition" of Douglas Box of Beauty was perfect. I dare say, it was the best one in this entire year.





Happy Holidays, guys!

11 komentarjev

  1. Čudoviti izdelki, kakšna pa je cena take škatlice? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, tudi meni so zares všeč :) Cena je 11€ (z brezplačno poštnino,tako, da se kar splača.

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Ja kjuti, kjuti. Sploh te miniaturke parfumov so mi zelo pri srcu :D

      Izbriši
  3. Meni je šminka najbolj zanimiva :). So pa res cute ti mini size izdelki. Izgovor, da sprobaš več novih stvari. Saj jaz včasih ne morem porabit do konca vseh full sized parfumov, sploh pa ne šmink :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam. Edino kar mi pri miniaturkah parfumov ni všeč je to, da je večina brez pumpice za sprejat in se moraš potem sam "znajti" :D
      Šminka je pa res super, pa ravno pravšnje velikosti :)

      Izbriši
  4. Jop 100000000X sem že rekla, da bom naročila tole škatlico pa še karne:), ampak v prihodnje zagotovo:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :) ja super je. Meni najboljše razmerje med ceno in vsebovanimi produkti. Ravno nekaj dni nazaj so objavili preview nove škatle, ki bo prišla (kaj je fullsize produkt in kateri znamke travel sized testerjev bodo) :)

      Izbriši
  5. Res čudovit blog in fotografije, sem te ravnokar odkrila :)

    Me pa zanima, kje se da naročiti to Douglas Box of Beauty?
    Hvala za odgovor :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Živjo!
      Najlepša hvala, to je pa res lepo slišati :)
      Douglas Box of Beauty se da naročiti na spletni strani Douglasa (www.douglas.at), vendar pa te "škatlice" pošiljajo le znotraj Avstrije. Če imaš kakšno prijateljico, ki je iz Avstrije ti Box of Beauty seveda lahko naroči. :) Mislim, da bo nova na voljo enkrat v aprilu (sporočijo po mailu, če se na njihovi strani prijaviš na "Newsletter"). :)

      Izbriši
  6. Hvala za odgovor, šele zdaj videla, :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši