Origins Original Skin™ Renewal serum

Origins created a serum which is formulated to address Millenial skin concerns. Original Skin™ Renewal serum with Willowherb is designed to specifically target quarter-life skin concerns - rough texture, stressed skin, flaws in loss of radiance, enlarged pores and more. Original Skin™ features a floral and citrus essential oil blend including notes of soft rose, grapefruit and amyris.
I can say my love for Origins has only grown fonder. All products from Origins are formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, Synthetic Fragrance, Animal Ingredients. 





Here's what Origins says:
"Over time skin doesn't bounce back from late nights, stress and the ups and downs of daily life the way it once did. But it's not quite ready for serious anti-aging. This super-serum was created to jumpstart skin in transition.  Persian Silk Tree helps skin rebound from stressors. Canadian Willowherb restores luminosity. Refining Chestnut Seed Extract mimics nature's renewal process to help lift off dullnes and restore smoothness. Pores seem to vanish. Imperfections are blurred. Skin looks, vibrant, healthy and glowing."

I've been testing this serum for a month now. The texture of this serum is very light and soft rose coloured. It also absorbs in skin really quick. When applied i noticed a cooling, refreshing feeling, which is really nice. Especially in upcoming warmer days. This serum also has a blurring effect so it immediately optically corrects dullness and softens the appearance of pores and other imperfections including fine lines. 
I've been using this serum on a daily basis. I apply it on cleansed skin and finish my skincare routine with day/night cream or Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask, which is another lovely product worth mentioning from Origins.



After one month of using this serum i can definitely say my skin looks better. I had normal and quite nice skin from the start, so i'm a bit sceptical of how the results would look on problematic skin. I've noticed that my dehydration lines around the eye-area are gone. Forehead wrinkles seem to be reduced and less visible. 
I must repeat: this is not an anti-age product - and that's why i love it. I'm 23 years old and probably too young to already use serious anti-aging products. So this serum comes quite handy. I've been searching for such cream/serum with natural ingredients for very long. I also love the pump of this product. It makes the whole use very easy and manageable. The only thing that's bothering me it's the non-transparent design of the product. I'm not quite sure how much of the product there's actually left.

I'd say it's a nice product, that works and does its job really well (also on sensitive skin) and shows some amazing results. But i think it's not safe to expect that it'll do wonders.

Price: 39,95€

*I won this product in a Giweaway by Parfümerie Douglas GmbH Österreich.

Ni komentarjev