Clinique All About Shadow Quad - 03 Morning Java

I've been longing for a Clinique eyeshadow palette for a very long time. After reading some good reviews about their palettes I finally decided for "All About Shadow" Eyeshadow Quad in 03 Morning Java.  At Clinique they say that these powder colors are formulated to be crease- and fade- resistant. They're also opthamologist tested and therefor suitable for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers. This feauture is really important to me because I have really sensitive eyes. I often get an itchy feeling when I wear eyeshadows. I noticed this when applying some eyeshadows among them were also the eyeshadows from the "legendary" Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.



This palette includes 4 powder eye colors, a mirror compact with illustrated instructions and two sponge-tip applicators. The shades of this palette are very wearable, you can wear them in a more subtle combination for a natural look or make an incredible, dramatic smokey-eye look. Shades are a bit shimmery, bearly noticable, depending of the layering of product. Also the texture of these eyeshadows is unbelievable. So soft, smooth and silky. A high-end product in all of it's glory one would dare to say. 

Swatches: - 03 Morning Java

Now I have to admit the staying power dissapointed me a little, although they're  quite well pigmented. So I always use an eye base/primer before applying these. Other than that, I have no complaints. The design itself is rather minimalistic and sophisticated and I really like it. The size is just about perfect. It fits in almost every cosmetic bag. Here comes the "but":  the applicators are just a waste of space in my opinion. I'm not sure what to make with them, because I definitely won't be using them. I find sponge applicators useless. But that's just me, right?

 
All in all this is a very good palette with great colors. As you can see one gets 4,8g of product. I've also seen Clinique's Aromatics in White Eyeshadow Palette that contains 6 colors and costs pretty much the same as this palette and looks beyond gorgeous. If Clinique released it earlier I would've probaly buy Aromatics in White instead of All About Shadow Quad.


Price and availability:
I got my palette from Clinique online Shop  for 39,50€.


 

4 komentarji

  1. Odgovori
    1. Res so lepi! Se fino dajo kombinirat. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Lepa paletka, drugi odtenek z leve mi je še posebej všeč :)

    Če te slučajno zanima, moj blog: http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/ ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tudi meni je všeč :) Čeprav se mi zdi mogoče malo draga. So pa senčke zelo obstojne in paletka je ravno pravšnja, da jo lahko povsod vlečem s sabo :)

      Izbriši